The film “Five Fingers of the Hand” was made in 1983, more than 30 years ago, but the plot of the film still touches on the sensitive issues of Mongolian families today. There are many well-known people in Mongolia who have repeated the actual events of the movie in their lives. In particular, there are many examples of a man who left his wife and five children and started a new life with a young woman, but in the end his life was filled with regret, criticism, and criticism, and the mistakes of his youth became a lifelong pain. One of them is Governor G. Rawdan.
Thank you for reading this post, don’t forget to subscribe!
He said about it:
– Have your children gone their separate ways?
– Age has touched the body. Their respective lines were chased.
– There was a lot about you in the tabloids. Oh, that Ravdan is sitting with an 18-year-old girl. Ravdan is living in a student residence. Then, she said that she had slapped another husband. Even then. He said that he would give his wife to a man. But the talk about the 18th…?
-18 is not true.
– Why are you so angry? You know. Who can guess where fate will turn and how and with whom?
– He probably wrote that because he is younger than me. I haven’t found it and read it. Well, it’s true that I later got married to a young man who was quite a bit younger than me. Life is hit and miss. I don’t know if it’s a mistake or a point. Just trying to live. I didn’t shake my head saying that it was a mistake, I made a bad mistake too. My separation from my wife with five children still haunts me and haunts me to this day. That is my own sin.
– Your children have forgiven you, haven’t they?
– That is their business. Don’t necessarily forgive. What’s up? They will understand and think about it themselves. I don’t expect them to understand and justify me.
– Is it such a big encounter that you would change it for the rest of your life?
– From time to time I think that life is enough. But it’s not like I’m going to finish it and throw it away. I just generally think like that. Satisfied. Enough. Now there is no need to judge yourself too much, nor to judge the room too much.
– Well, all right. It’s not the only life that happened to you. I just want to go. Close the door and leave. You shouldn’t be scolding yourself inside, right?
– His brother always scolds him. Always…
How is life? We have walked the path of democracy for twenty years. It is said that some parts are getting rich without a top, and some parts are at the bottom. How about you?
– All right. It’s rough.
– They will say that you live in a student residence. A bit out of the question?
– What did he hide? Still living.
– You really can’t find a place?
– Just chasing. A person called me is fired and changed, but the opportunity to get a place from a stable place of work is closed. At that time, I am stable here. Then I didn’t think about getting a flat. Well, what will your bosses think about giving a place to someone who is a slanderer like me? Let’s just get rid of it. The latter was quite a chase. I’m running to see if it will happen.
– How can a person with a lot of work like you live like this in the noise of hundreds of students?
– No problem. Life itself is all noise. In general, this is a country that has not learned to go around saying that it creates good conditions for creating art. Since the path I have chosen is like this… he said.
The next example is People’s Actor L. Jamsranjav. He also left his wife and five children and started his life with actor B. Narmandah, which was an impossible phenomenon during socialism. Because of this, they were marginalized in the society. Actor B. Narmandah spoke about this in detail.
In an interview he gave in 2009, he recalled how he overcame all this with the power of his love for each other, no matter how difficult it was at that time:
“After graduating from school, I was labeled as a moral defect and was not allowed to go to the theater. Because he used to sing at that time, he worked as a singer in the “Bayan Mongol” ensemble. He sang in the Philharmonic for one year. Actually, I was assigned to the theater after graduation, but I had no other choice at that time because the doors of the theater were closed in front of me. H.Tumorbaatar is considered lucky to have worked with the golden generation such as singer Bayaraa, singer Oyuunchimeg, and singer Nandintsetseg. I am always grateful to D. Uhnaa, who took me to the Philharmonic at a time when everyone was saying, “My family’s home is ruined.” At that time, I was ready to go anywhere. It was a time when people who had family problems were kicked out of the theater without being admitted to the theater.
At that time when partisanship disappeared, Jaamaa and I’s love, with a 20-year age difference, caused a big problem. If it was difficult, it was really difficult. But my husband bore the brunt of the burden. I only experienced the shipping. Thanks to the wife of the deceased, who went to the leaders and promised to take measures, I was not allowed to enter the theater, my husband went to the meeting and suffered the loss of his love. Even if he is young and has a hat. The more you click, the more excited you become. The more Xopiglox, the better for your love. The people who were fighting probably made us even more jealous.
I have never had anything like this in my life. All the love and flaws were exposed. Because people with similar lives and events were mocking our love, I said, “Why can’t I, while they are here, why?” He is a person who worked hard. It was not that there were no people who supported us while accusing us. Now tell me his name. “Narmandah, my brother, be steadfast in your love. Don’t be discouraged. In the minds of those who encourage us, we must overcome what we could not overcome.
17 YEARS OF LIVING WITH MY GOAT
She gave birth to her daughter in May 1985 while working at the Philharmonic. Although they didn’t talk about dating, they got a daughter as a symbol of love. B. Narmandah did not tell her parents until five months after she became pregnant. He will come in from outside and put on his father’s big shirt. At the age of 3-4 months, he puts on a tight dress and climbs up to sing. So as not to inform his father, he sneered and ran behind the curtains. After the game, on the way home with his father, he said, “My son is full and has a stomach ache.” Your stomach has become quite big.” He said, “Yes. Lately, my stomach has been upset. When I come home, my mother asks, “What are you doing?”
I thought that the child would not tell the parents, but the mother instinctively felt it and checked. When I was afraid that if I called him “Jamsranjav’s child” he would never get rid of me, he said, “Mom, I wanted to leave Jamsranjav. I met a guy and got close to him only once, and that’s how it happened. There is a student abroad who is studying at the Polytechnic University,” his mother lied. “Well, what to do, my son. Heavy people are unnecessary, take them out. No matter what happens, his mother will raise him,” he said, so he no longer hides his pregnancy. After repeating one pass like this, another difficult pass was met. How can a daughter look like her father? When I took the child and took it to the wind, the theater people came and said, “Hello, Narmandah”, but looked at the child. It is said that the more secretive the first child is, the more he imitates his father. When I asked him that it belonged to a student of Polytechnic University, his mother said, “No, these big double eyes and lips are just like the person on TV.” With this story, the daughter was raised by her grandparents.
When her daughter grew up, she was brought to see her father. Once he said, “Mom, my father’s house is in this park. “Father is leaving?” he asked. They used to meet at the Children’s Park, hidden from human eyes. There were no cell phones back then like there are now, but we would meet somehow. Even if you don’t talk about sitting down, you will miss your body. It’s really hard for them to see each other after a long time. So he said, “Okay, you go and cook. His friend will pick up the child from the kindergarten, okay?” They lived as if they were playing a play. In the meantime, Jamsranjav had 2-3 meetings and many things happened. But life is rich, people do not know its details. On June 22, 1990, Jaamaa, who never bad-mouthed his wife and never promised to sit with you, came to B. Narmandakh’s father with his suitcase and clothes.
When he suddenly says, “I’ll live with you, I’ll live with you.” I feel like running away, panicking in the part I can’t find. It must have been difficult for a person who had lived as a family for many years and built a rich and beautiful life to have such a small girl as his wife and live in such a situation. So, they had a son soon after entering the same house. When her son was born, her mother-in-law, who was crying, “I won’t make it to the age of three,” went to heaven after living with her for 17 years. But the strangest thing is that only 10 years after Jaamaa entered the same house, “I trust you now.” “You really loved me.” Because the people around him said, “You are a young man. After 1-2 years, you will disappear. At that time, you won’t even get a yykh hop.”
Eight years after they met, they moved into the same house, lived together for 17 years and raised their son and daughter together. Even though the society and the times were permeated by ideology and were cut like a meat machine, the people who know that they created a beautiful love story together remember it. Having been spanked three times in his youth, he said to B. Narmandah, “I will probably live for only one year.” What will you do now?” For him, he was brave enough to live the rest of his life with the person he loves. Then he said, “I have sent all my children to school.” The older one got married after graduating from school. He sent the youngest to the School of Fine Arts and said, “Okay, take care of your mother.” “His father did his duty,” he said. So I came to you,” he recalled.